miércoles, 17 de abril de 2024

One in a million!

On November 11th, 2022, there was a big storm in my town, Burriana. I was in my house with my three-year-old son, who was very scared of the noise and lights. I was quite worried about him because he had never seen a storm as big as that. Then I thought a game: take our cameras and try to catch a lightning (he had a toy camera). It was being very funny! But suddenly my son wanted to poop, I took him to the toilet and returned quickly to turn off my camera, that was still recording. Just at that moment I could see the most spectacular lightning that I’ve ever seen, and I recorded it!


I recorded the best video of my life just when my poor son was pooping alone in the toilet!

I immeditely sent my video to “A punt TV” and they  showed it on their night news. I also published it on my social networks and in a few minutes it became viral, with more than 8000 views and more than 200 shares.

https://www.facebook.com/1118005855/videos/688601435861971/

https://youtu.be/3wL8NIKQ8fg

 

Some days later, many people told me that they also seen it and other people told me that this image scared them.

·       Did you see this lightning on the November 11th, 2022 night?

·       Do storms and lightning scare you?

Answer me in a coment.

NOTE: This is an excercise for my English 1B1 class.

No hay comentarios: